Our hiring process
FROM THE JOB DESCRIPTION TO THE JOB OFFER
Luxaia places a wide range of domestic staffing positions, from estate managers and butlers to chauffeurs, chefs, housekeepers, teachers, and executive, personal, or family assistants. Our services, screening process, and continued support structure have been developed to provide for the seamless integration of new employees into any household. After all, these employees come into your home on a daily basis and for many become a part of the extended family.
We understand that choosing a candidate is an important step, so let us spend our days mulling over resumes, interviewing candidates, and running in-depth background checks. All of our processes are designed to make it easy for you to select the ideal professional to work with you in your home! We take confidentiality, honesty, integrity, and professionalism very seriously. We’ll never share personal and/or confidential information. Based on your lifestyle, home maintenance, and family dynamics, you may need to hire for one or more positions, and we are here to advise! We make it a priority to understand the individual needs of every household before we begin the search for candidates.
Luxaia Residential Staffing uses the following guidelines when looking at potential candidates:
- We only accept an applicant as a potential candidate if they have at least two years of private service experience closely related to the position that they are applying for.
- We only accept an applicant as candidate if we can verify their previous work history by letters of recommendation as well as contact with previous employers.
- We conduct a comprehensive interview with all of our candidates to determine their different strengths and weaknesses, their goals, expectations, and work history.
- We look at the personal character of each individual to determine if the candidate meets your needs and specific criteria before anyone is presented to you as an option. We will only pass on candidates to our clients once we are completely satisfied with the research we have conducted and we are confident in our findings to the very best of our knowledge.
We perform an in-depth background check on all of our candidates before they interview with our clients.
Our background check will cover the following areas:
- Criminal and arrest records
- Sexual offender databases
- Driving records
- More extensive background information is attainable for extra fees
We will assist the family with the final offer letter to the candidate if they choose.
Luxaia Staffing will help our clients choose the best candidates, every step of the way! We will go the extra mile, providing the following help:
- Offering a trial period with all potential candidiates. You can trial your new full-time, permanent professional candidate for up to 5 days, and you only pay us if you choose to hire them permanently after the trial period. Clients can interview and trial candidates until they find the right fit for the family.
- Supporting our clients should the candidate leave your employment or get terminated for just cause within 60 days. If you are not satisfied with your new full-time hire, due to performance or just cause during their first two months of work, we will provide you a replacement candidate at no additional charge.